http://www.layoutaday.com/ by Lain Ehmann
I'm tempted to attend this event the price is a bit steep for a virtual crop $97 for 3 days or the recorded version for $127.
If you go to the $97 dollar version you spend Friday from 5-9pm est, then Sat. 10-5, then Sun. something like 5 hours. Hmmm tempting. But if I did it I would opt for the more expensive version just so the classes are available after the event so I could work a little slower. I do think the cricut class with Erin Bassett will be fun, and I so love Jen McGuire's stamping and teaching style. Dig Shimelle Laine and her funky thrifty vibe, and How could you forget Kelli, Stephanie, and Nic. Wow Ali too, Noelle Hyman, come on. Crazy creative bunch of super talented professional scrappers.
so who's thinking about it too?


I would LOVE to But I cant hardly plan anything right now Hubbie been to sick..:O( Thanks for coming by..:O)
ReplyDeleteNow let me go visit with u..
HUGS