23 March 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!

Mama's got a brand new bag..
Sprint HTC EVO Shift 4G
Thanks to 2 of my 4 wonderful men. Big surprise since my only instruction this year was to not get me any lotion, perfume, chocolates, or flowers. My lil men chose presents all by themselves. How excited they were for me to get them. I couldn't open them fast enough. Gotta thank the Hubby for taking them to the Dollar Tree and giving them free reign to choose the perfect presents for me.
 X, got me a mini blue locker caddy  ("it's a magnet", he told me with such pride) Hanging proudly on the front of my dryer next to my craft desk

C got me a 504 piece puzzle ("it's a horsey puzzle", beaming with glee) Oh how I love puzzles and doing puzzles with my kids can't wait to get this one finished and hung on the cave wall.

Just perfect. What more can a girl ask for than to know she's loved and remembered on her birthday. I wish I had pictures of the party they threw for me, We made paper hats, fully decked out in crayon and chalk. Then they instructed me to put up balloons, so we cut some from cardstock and then as any great party would suggest we colored them and added streamers and hung them from the ceiling beam. Of course you Gotta have party snacks too; so a bowl of dum-dums were in order.  I was treated like royalty. priceless!! I highly recommend them for your next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What...

For my CyberBuddies

friends Pictures, Images and Photos

Bio

My photo
I love to learn new hobbies and can't stop adding to the long list of crafts I enjoy.