09 December 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Of course we have our tree up and I had started to put the ornaments on just to test the 'waters'. With 2 puppies and 2 toddlers, keeping anything on the tree of value is beyond possible. So I started to put up some handmade ornaments only to find that they love playing with little reindeer and every paper candy cane is for pretend snack-time.  Then I stumbled on this tree at The DIY Show-off:
Just beautiful and easy to recreate. I have printed the clock faces but I won't be using CDs as this tree is only a "stand-in" design for this year. Next year we will be back to our usual Christmas glory.

Oh, and I found this cutey for our kitchen pass through:

Time to retire the feather boa wreath that hangs on my basement door; On to the next beautiful thing, a Coffee Filter Wreath . I already picked up the coffee filters for this one ($1.28 for 200 at Wally-World) styrofoam I have on hand.

or maybe this

Gotta make one of these for my stairs:
Love her table too but not with Toddlers around

Isn't this Chic:
Different-kind-of-christmas-wreath tutorial but I have other plans for my door.

So far that's the vision dancing in my head..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What...

For my CyberBuddies

friends Pictures, Images and Photos

Bio

My photo
I love to learn new hobbies and can't stop adding to the long list of crafts I enjoy.