31 December 2010

Happy Birthday Loretta


I made this following a tutorial from http://jackietopa.typepad.com/ I believe it was from her june posts. I think it's also posted on splitcoaststampers too. I changed it up a bit by making the card section hold address cards and the little address book holds important dates like birthdays anniversaries etc. Since I know Loretta makes her own cards and wouldn't need extra. There are some tags and a post-it pad to jot down to-do lists.

1 comment:

  1. I love my present April! You guys should see this in person, it is so beautiful. She has so many tiny details in this project! I have it proudly displayed. Thanks again so much!

    ReplyDelete

Say What...

For my CyberBuddies

friends Pictures, Images and Photos

Bio

My photo
I love to learn new hobbies and can't stop adding to the long list of crafts I enjoy.