09 September 2010

Wilton Method of Cake Decorating


I LOVE CAKE!! Therefore I naturally love cake decorating. The Wilton Classes are not just about cake, you really do learn techniques that cross into more than just desserts. Imagine meatloaf with gorgeous swirls of mash potato or pancakes with a delicate cloud of butter or even a glass of hot chocolate with a beautiful lace garnish. The Wilton Method of Cake Decorating has opened up a whole new world of artistic expression. Sugar is one of the most forgiving mediums to work in. The only limit is your imagination.

If you want to find out more you should visit your local store and sign up for the Decorating Basics class. Once you do you will be hooked.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What...

For my CyberBuddies

friends Pictures, Images and Photos

Bio

My photo
I love to learn new hobbies and can't stop adding to the long list of crafts I enjoy.