27 September 2010

I have be shown the solution to the "Cave"..















There it is. It's truly wonderful. Her space is so much like mine. I only have 3 "walls" that I can work with. I have wanted to put a pass through from the Cave to the family zone but Tony just couldn't envision it. Now maybe he will see that it will be okay. I can still put up a curtain and even put in a window so it can be shut when I'm creating (or making noise as others call it).  Wonder how much it would cost to do something similiar in my space..hmmm let the planning begin.

1 comment:

  1. I would love a space like that. Could your hubby come down to NC and build me a room JUST FOR ME & MY CRAFTS? I truly would appreciate him doing so!

    ReplyDelete

Say What...

For my CyberBuddies

friends Pictures, Images and Photos

Bio

My photo
I love to learn new hobbies and can't stop adding to the long list of crafts I enjoy.