04 March 2014

The Precinct: Feb 28th Prompt: Child Witness

hello friends.

This is my attempt at keeping up this year. I have done most of the prompts but I'm currently convalescing  so I can't actually do much. So my little Artist has been sharing his supplies with me and doing the prompts. Now, I don't usually share my journal pages but I'm stepping out in 2014 and being brave.

Here are our takes on the Child Witness self portraits.. He gave me "stinky crayons" aka crayola oil pastels and he decided to use chalk for his. He's 6 and yes he believes he is spiderman..

Come on over and get in on the fun this year The Precinct


1 comment:

  1. You know both of these are too cute! Thanks for playing along with is on A Year in the Life of an Art Journal!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say What...

For my CyberBuddies

friends Pictures, Images and Photos

Bio

My photo
I love to learn new hobbies and can't stop adding to the long list of crafts I enjoy.