Picture me Pouting.. Then putting on my big-girl panties and sucking up this truth pill.
I'm still not putting in 100% toward my "makeover" if you wanna call it that. I'm maybe at about 40%. I'm not out of the game yet. I've given myself a lashing and reviewed my plan. I've given myself permission to say "So What if baby steps is all I can muster right now. That's okay. I'm making a life change" and old habits truly do die hard. On my next grocery trip I plan to stock my fridge with goodies (and not the sugar filled, moist cake and chocolate ones) If temptation is not there then maybe just maybe I won't bake it or grab it. (this is the song playing in my head right now, a real broken record)
Well. 0 lbs lost 0 inches lost but gained a new perspective. Not bad for this week. Next week here I come..

No comments:
Post a Comment
Say What...