15 April 2010

My Crop Wagon


This is my Ultimate Crop Tote, otherwise known as the Plano 826 Rolling Workstation, it was also once sold as the Creative Options Rolling Workstation in pretty colors like lime and Teal.


This is what's under her hood. Plenty of space for my most used tools like the trimmer, craft knife, heat gun and etc.
There are also 3 trays for storing other tools like punches, stamps, inks etc.


These are the top 2 trays open, the middle one has a divider in the front.

The 3rd tray is much deeper. Great for larger punches etc.

The bottom of the tote has a deep tilt bin. It easily holds 12x12 items vertically. I'm in love with it.

3 comments:

  1. How neat. I used to have a large tackle box, about this size when I started stamping/scrapbooking, it is a great storage solution. You'll have everything readily available and easy to use. Congtrats on the storage solutions, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something similiar and had a difficult time fitting it in my car and taking it up and down steps. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Loretta.

    Pam, I put it in the car for the 1st time this past weekend and I did move the passenger seat all the way forward and it fit perfect behind the seat. I had my hubby carry it up the stairs for me as I had it packed to the gills. Sorry it didn't work for you.

    ReplyDelete

Say What...

For my CyberBuddies

friends Pictures, Images and Photos

Bio

My photo
I love to learn new hobbies and can't stop adding to the long list of crafts I enjoy.